We Care About Our Clients — And We Are Ready To Represent Them
At O’Rourke Law Firm in O’Fallon, Missouri, we are committed to representing those who need it most: clients who have been charged with a crime. We know how overwhelming, stressful and even frightening these accusations are. In many cases, you are facing heavy fines and jail time. Your future is in jeopardy, and you may not know where to turn.
With criminal defense attorney Paul O’Rourke on your side, you can be confident knowing you have the representation and advocacy you need to make it through.
Fighting A Variety Of Criminal Charges
We are ready to defend those who are facing charges like:
- DWI: While DWIs may seem cut and dry, there is a lot to investigate. You need to get a lawyer on your side quickly to have the best chance for success.
- Minor in possession: These charges are often perceived as minor, but they can affect your ability to drive, and your college opportunities may be limited with it on your record. Parents and minors alike should seek out an attorney moving forward.
- Drug crimes: We represent individuals who have been accused of drug charges including possession, manufacturing and distribution.
- Marijuana possession: Even if you have a medical marijuana card from another state, possession and recreational use is still illegal in Missouri. We can help you navigate these matters from start to finish.
- Traffic tickets: With traffic tickets, your insurance premiums will almost certainly rise, and the most serious tickets may result in heavy fines and license suspension. Contesting a traffic ticket may be in your best interest, and we are ready to help you do it.
- Assault: These accusations are very serious, but every case is different. You need an advocate to help you understand your situation and fight for you from start to finish.
- Weapon violation: In accusations like these, it is especially important that your rights are protected. We will do everything we can to ensure you are treated with respect and dignity.
- Property and theft crimes: We provide representation for those who have been accused of burglary, robbery, trespassing and other similar matters.
- Sex crimes: Sex crimes are serious, and the backlash from these accusations is immediate and forceful. We want to protect you and your reputation by providing knowledgeable and professional representation at every step.
- Probation violation: Probation violations have consequences that are immediate and severe. You need an attorney on your side right away to ensure you get the best representation possible.
Do not leave your future in a state of mystery. Let The O'Rourke Law Firm defend you and give your case the best chance for success. Schedule an initial consultation with us right away by calling 636-323-3145 or sending an email.